Friday, February 10, 2012

excited

Im really excited for the upcoming programs hehehe.

Tomorrow I'll have the chance to kite as im going barrage! whee. Gonna complete one of the things in my to-do-list  ^^ Though im afraid tomorrow i'll feel out of place, but its okay. I need to treasure times with them as im leaving soon~ cant wait to kite!!!!

Going to Ice-skate with mates next week, another thing on my to-do-list! Anticipating!! ^^

& also the chalet on 24 feb!!! whoohehehe :D

But there's a place i always want to go but no one is to go with me :(
 http://deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/S38-8-Sentosa-Trip-Sentosa-Package-n-Family-Day-Includes-Cable-Car-Museum-Visit-Sentosa-Admission-Return-Ca  
Hope i still have a chance to go for this! This is really a great deal man.

No comments:

Post a Comment