Saturday, February 4, 2012

cny dinner

headed back to jss ytd for JSS CNY DINNER with mates. It was great to see them again as i really miss them! The dinner programs were really cmi. So we entertained ourselves by gossiping & camwhoring ^^ I shall upload the photos asap if not fel will nag at me again. Everytime when i complain i cant go here, i cant go there, mates will always nag at me saying. "who ask you to be so busy" or "you're working what!" etc. which is true :( Hmm, hope i can join you guys for Ice-skating soon!

& ytd i was so proud of myself; i actually went hv alone just for coldrock while i was waiting for clar & ty. super steady hahaha. The worker at cr was friendly! she saw me taking photos alone, she actually joined me by posing behind me.

cant wait for 24th feb cant wait for 24th feb cant wait for 24th feb hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment